Welcome to Stoughton Pre-School
We realise that choosing a pre-school for your child is a very important decision. Our aim at Stoughton Pre-School is to create a safe, fun and stimulating environment where we can support every child to learn and develop. At Stoughton Pre-School we promise to give your child the attention he or she needs every day to help them thrive.
Stoughton Pre-School is an independent sessional pre-school. The Pre-School opened in January 2012 and is registered with Ofsted and the Surrey Early Years Child Care Service. The Pre-School was awarded the rating of ‘Good’ by Ofsted in April 2012.
What we offer...
- We welcome childen between the ages of 2 and 5.
- Free provision for up to 15 hours per week for 3 and 4 year olds.
- Open Monday to Friday for 38 weeks a year during term time.
- Children can attend morning sessions, afternoon sessions or all day.
- Each session is 3 hours long plus an optional 30 minute lunch club.
- Registered to care for up to 36 children per session.
- Download our prospectus for more information.
For further information about the Pre-School and to secure a place for your child, please contact Mandy, the Pre-School Manager on 07941 427101 or email her at email@example.com. If you would like to register your child for Stoughton Pre-School please visit the 'How to Register' page.